Clearwater Clinical is seeking a passionate team member to provide top quality Customer Service Support for our SHOEBOX Audiometry product line. Our products are changing the way healthcare is provided by replacing slow and expensive traditional approaches with cutting-edge mobile and cloud-based solutions.
We are searching for an experienced Customer Service/Support Representative who will provide high-level technical service, support and training to our customers, as well as lead the development of product support tools for our sales team.
Clearwater Clinical is a well-funded startup with proven leadership. We are located in the heart of Wellington West surrounded by restaurants and amenities.
- Provide SHOEBOX Audiometry system set-up guidance and product training to customers
- Follow up with SHOEBOX Audiometry customers to ensure user success and product performance
- SHOEBOX Audiometry technical support – addressing customer questions related to use of the SHOEBOX platform
- Assist in developing and maintaining support and training tools and materials for all components of the SHOEBOX Audiometry Solution
- Track, analyze, and report on trending support issues and customer feedback
- Undergraduate degree in the life sciences, audiology or related field
- 2-3 years IT customer service and support experience in the healthcare, biotechnology, or medical software industry
- Well developed professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email to: email@example.com. Please include “Customer Service/Support Representative” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.