Clearwater Clinical is seeking a driven and energetic team member for the full-time opportunity of Sales Operations Specialist for our SHOEBOX Audiometry Sales & Support Team.
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for providing training, support and resource maintenance for the sales and customer support teams. This includes management of the CRM system and support software, maintenance of all sales and support processes, and efficient integration with other departmental processes. The Sales Operations Specialist is also responsible for sales activity reports, data analytics, and general sales productivity and efficiency.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Clearwater Clinical is a well-funded startup with proven leadership. We are located in the heart of Wellington West surrounded by restaurants and amenities.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· New hire onboarding and basic training programs
· Maintenance of sales and support processes and training
· Vetting and management of sales and support software tools including CRM
· Data gathering, analytics, and reporting on sales and support data
· Cross departmental process integration across operations, finance, product management, and software development
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum BS/BA post-secondary degree or equivalent
· 3+ years of Sales Operations in an ISO 13485 environment an asset
· Proficiency with CRM systems like Zoho CRM and/or Sales Force a must
· Excellent organization and project management skills
· Expert in Microsoft Excel with success in maintaining and organizing data
· Understanding of how sales and support processes work
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong training skills and capabilities
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email to email@example.com. Please include “Sales Operations Specialist” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.